Mixtape_Ave

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nicki Minaj Addresses Fervor Over Her Behind



Sporting one of the most infamous and oft discussed backsides in the entertainment industry since perhaps Jennifer Lopez, Young Money diva Nicki Minaj has grown to accept that the public’s fascination with her rear end is part of the trappings of her fame. Appearing on MTV2’s Full Throttle series with host Funkmaster Flex, the Pink Friday starlet graciously answered Flex’s question about her bum – even as he tried throw in the public’s speculative comments about Nicki getting her backside altered.

“I don’t mind the question. I don’t mind the fascination, it’s all good,” said Nicki after laughing at Flex’s inquiry. “I’ve said this before. It doesn’t define me, so I try my best not to focus my energy on it. Like if you guys focus energy on it [or] spend energy on it, I don’t mind it. If people are sitting in a barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna to do. As long as they’re talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good.”

Of course, people are talking about far more than just Nicki Minaj’s ample assets as the Queens native recently finished the well-received "I Am Still Music" tour with Young Money captain Lil Wayne and is set to join pop star Britney Spears on the Femme Fatale tour in June. Nicki has also recently released a video for the track “Super Bass” – a whopping fifth single from her hot selling debut Pink Friday.

What are your thoughts on Nicki’s infamous backside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by The MixTape Ave