Mixtape_Ave

Monday, May 30, 2011

Amber Rose Retracts VIBE Cover Story


Stop the presses (literally), Amber Rose isn't a fan of her own VIBE cover story. Sharing one half of the publication's "Sexy Issue" with Rick Ross, the former strip pole dancer/video vixen/Wiz Khalifa's wifey, is calling foul ball on the mag citing multiple infractions within the interview that was the subject of many Hip-Hop conversations for the past week.

After reading the interview for the first time, yesterday the blond bombshell aired out her grievances with the magazine on her Twitter page.

"Just read “my” interview in @VibeMagazine half of the story was untrue & ridiculous! F##K that Cover F##K @VibeMagazine yall wrote a bunch of negative bullshit that I never said or did" Rose blasted the mag. "Yall don’t give a fuck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake a-- sh-- I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f##ked me."

Early last week previews of the interviews made it's round on the internet with saucy commentary that saw the beauty spilling juicy details about her past relationship with Kanye West and current beau Wiz Khalifa.

"People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still," she said in the magazine. "Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him. I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."

Apparently the usually tight-lipped Amber Rose will now resort back to her quiet ways after her words were allegedly taken out of context.

"I’m so sick of keeping my mouth shut I didn’t ask for this life it was handed to me I was nothing but nice to everyone I spoke to @ Vibe."

Tags Amber Rose, Kanye West, VIBE Magazine, Wiz Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by The MixTape Ave