Mixtape_Ave

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nas Loves the Kids




Nas loves the kids.

Although Nas has gone through very public legal battles with ex-wife Kelis and public embarrassment over the situation with Carmen Bryan and Jay-Z in what spawned one of the most dynamic rap beefs in hip hop, he still lights up when talking about their son together and his eldest, daughter Destiny. Nas says "My kids are my everything I got the best kids in the whole world. My daughter is at the age where she can call me up and tell me what she thinks about Beyonce's new video and what she thinks about Wiz Khalifa and we can talk about it all. My son is walking and talking and he's no joke. I got the best kids in the world. I walk around everyday very blessed." Happy early fathers day to Nas.


Source: hiphopblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by The MixTape Ave