Mixtape_Ave

Monday, May 30, 2011

Drake Will Use Memorial Day Weekend As 'Research' For Take Care

Tags: MTV Shows




All work and no play makes Drake a dull boy. We've all heard that Drizzy has been putting the finishing touches on his sophmore album Take Care, but the Young Money rapper told MTV News that this weekend he will be partying and using the holiday to see how his upcoming LP will work in a club setting.

"So this is my first Memorial weekend really particpating this heavily," Drizzy said from the set of DJ Khaled's "I'm On One" video shoot in Miami. "I just want to get out there and touch the people, slap everybody's hand, see the women; just let them know im out here. Let them see me, because they havent seen me in a while."

It isn't all work however. Drake hints that will be observing the crowds and using his expirence to fine tune his album. "And I got this album coming it's called Take Care, so I just really want to get out here and check the climate. I wanna hear the records, see how everybody's moving, see what everybody's lovin', because I know I got a great body of work," he said. "I'm ready to give it away, I'm using this weekend as study research. I'll be getting as drunk as I can trying to fit in, doin' it like that."

On Friday Night (May 28), Drake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and DJ Khaled wrapped the video for "I'm On One" and later that evening Weezy and his Young Money protege went to the famed King of Diamonds strip club in Miami. Drake says next he will be heading to Vegas for a pool party.


Tags Drake, lil wayne, Take Care, Young Money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by The MixTape Ave