Mixtape_Ave

Monday, July 18, 2011

Will Lil Wayne Retire To Be A Better Dad? (Video)

Lil Wayne will soon release his new "Carter IV" album but could it be his last project? Weezy recently sat down with MTV to speak about possibly retiring so that he can focus on his children. Check out the interview below, do you think the Young Money leader will actually retire?
“I’m so settled in my life right now,” he told us. “I have my kids; they’re wonderful. My daughter has her career ahead of her now. I have to focus on that, and I have to put the same focus that I put in my career. … I want to become a better father, I want to become a better man to my woman, and those things take time. and time takes away from this. So the honest answer to that [retirement] question is, I don’t know. Maybe so.” (MTV)

Get More: MTV Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by The MixTape Ave